Welcome to Merakiseeds.com. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By accessing this site and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. All seed packs are packed by hand. We of course always strive to keep the accurate number of seeds in each pack, but errors might occur. Please contact us if there would be any problems with the number of seeds in your pack!
2. Prices, quantities, and the number of seeds in each pack can change at any time at the site. All prices include VAT.
3. Orders will not be processed or shipped until payment has cleared. The minimum order amount is 10€. When your order is placed and paid it is not possible to change your order.
4. The free gift seed packs are the choice of MerakiSeeds and can not be chosen by the customer.
5. Reward points can not be redeemed for cash. Reward points can be used as payment for products in the webshop. Reward points are valid for 180 days.
6. We aim to pack and send your order within 3 business days after we receive your order. During high season though, there might be a slight delay, up to 5 business days. All orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. Please allow 4 weeks for your order to arrive after you have placed and paid your order.
8. In order to prevent delays, please ensure your address is accurate and that we have the correct postcode. If you don't enter the correct address with your order, we will put that incorrect address on your envelope and your order will not be delivered to you. In this case, we can not be held responsible. Normally, envelopes with the wrong address are returned to us. In this case, we can send your order to you again, for an additional shipping cost. If your order, with the incorrect address, is lost completely and not returned to us for some reason, we can not be held responsible, we can not refund your order or send you a new order for free.
9. We accept payment through PayPal and all major credit and debit cards. You can either pay with a PayPal account or directly with your card. All payments are taken using the currency EURO (€). Exchange rates may apply. Read more.
10. Packing and shipping with A-post is 4€. When your order exceeds 50€ we include free regular shipping. When your order exceeds 75€ we include free traceable shipping within Europe. We might also send a specific parcel as trackable for any other reason we might find appropriate. If you for some reason DO NOT want traceable shipping, please send us an email regarding this as you place your order. Read more.
11. In the very unlikely event that our seeds fail to please you, you are welcome to return them. You must send the unopened parcel with traceable post and send us the tracking number. When we have received the parcel we will refund your purchase. Shipping costs of the original order will not be refunded. You have the right to return the parcel within 14 days of receiving it. Read more.
12. Your personal information is confidential to us and will not be passed on to any third parties. Read more.
13. All tomato seeds are openly pollinated and cross-pollination may on rare occasions occur. Read more.
14. Our seeds are sold in small packs only and are exclusively intended for final customers, hobby gardeners only. We do NOT sell to companies/personal businesses.
15. We have cats and dogs. We always do our best to keep every seed pack clean from hair. But on rare occasions we might make a mistake and a hair can follow. We apologize for the inconvenience!
16. Due to the new EU law on seed regulations with a very complicated approval process, I am obliged to provide the following information. Note on all my seeds: My seeds are sold expressly to private users as ornamental plant seeds and collector's items. All information regarding taste, use and ingredients is based on traditional experience and is for general information only. Tomatoes are only considered ornamental fruits and are not officially intended for consumption.